Picture Book for Mother's Day


I spotted this gorgeous little fabric notebook a few weeks ago (Asda) and it was such a little bargain. I bought it with my niece in mind, but I wasn't sure what to do with it, until last night when the brainwave swept over me.

"I know!"  I thought, "I'll write a picture book and my niece can illustrate it!  Its the perfect Mother's Day gift for my sister.  And the best thing is they can read it together at bedtime and my niece will absolutely love it because she co-authored it with me!"  (My niece is 4yrs old.)

What a lovely little keepsake eh?  Stationary isn't necessarily a boring gift to give, you see?  My sister loved it of course :)

Don't forget to read - Filofax Fate

Enjoy the story...




































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and getting involved! :)