Videoblog 1: The Arrival - A5 Aqua Chameleon Filofax




... I vaguely heard the doorbell go, and I vaguely heard my landlady answering it.  I could have been dreaming, perhaps I was mid-dream at the time, but as soon as I heard the postman say "Package for Miss. Zara Mohammed" I knew exactly what it was, and suddenly I was awake.

Yes, this is me. Little Miss. Filofancy living, breathing and speaking... How very weird.  Do I really look like this?  Do I really sound like this?  Is that beautiful new A5 Chameleon Filofax in aqua really mine... All forty-five pound's worth of it?  Yes, yes and YES!



READ MORE...

If you liked this post you might enjoy reading more about my previous Filofax experiences... My First Filofax: The Pocket Guildford

5 comments:

  1. heh heh - you are too cute. hope you are enjoying your new bff. i just recently got the aqua chameleon in personal --- "ethereal" is how i can best describe it. it's really beautiful but no matter how much i stray (this year anyway), i always seem to move back to the amazona...can't wait to read/see/hear more about your own

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!!! mine arrived this week too - who could resist the sale? Love the video :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys :) Yes the Amazona is beautiful, but for some reason the Chameleon stood out to me... quite possibly the discount had something to do with it! I've taken some lovely pics, I'll be uploading them to the blog shortly. Hope to see you back here again soon!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great video & thanks for sharing :)
    I agree, it is very exciting opening up a new filofax!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Anita, I'm glad you enjoyed it :) I get excited just opening up a new pack of inserts even when I've bought them a million times before :)

      Delete

Thanks for your comments and getting involved! :)