My New Midori Traveler's Notebook Arrives!



When you fall in love, nothing will stand in your way. No, nothing... Not even a fifty quid price tag! 


I discovered the Midori Traveler's Notebook month's ago, and no matter how much I tried to push it to the back of my mind, I knew there would come a day when I would guiltily dip my hand into my virtual pocket and part with fifty quid for a slice of leather, some elastic and an over-priced paper notebook refill. 

Last week I had had enough. I had justified it to myself in every way shape and form... for weeks! It was too late for any more consideration. I was hitting the purchase button...





I couldn't believe how quickly it arrived, literally a matter of days. I was nervous in case it wasn't quite what I was expecting. I have spent many evenings ogling pictures on Google image search, and I knew I had to bear in mind that it would arrive brand spanking new, and that the leather would improve the more I use it That is what attracts so many people to the Midori Traveler's Notebook.

I opened the package and I was immediately very pleased with the simple cardboard container, I knew I'd put that to use with it's cute elastic binder. And I was equally pleased with the thin canvas pouch that was revealed when I opened it up. I took the Journal out of the pouch and this is what it looked like...





I knew about the natural animal fat that would be present on the leather, and I was actually quite relieved to see it, because it showed it's authenticity. How exciting! It was very easy to wipe off with a soft cloth, and the leather underneath was exquisitely... and I don't know what other word to use except... divine! It is velvet black and I am completely in love.

The Leather Journal came with one plain notebook insert, extra elastic, and a smell that reminds me of my dad who used to work in a leather factory. I felt immediately connected to it, and I have a feeling that my Filofaxes have competition.

You will be hearing a lot more about this little beauty, believe me!

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and getting involved! :)