My Favourite Stickers For My Filofax Diary And Midori Traveler's Notebook Journal



Without a doubt, I don't know where I would be without these expressive smiley face stickers! I love them...

I LOVE to use stickers to express how I am feeling each day, especially in my Midori Traveler's Notebook Journal and my Filofax planner. Flower stickers and star stickers are great, but my favourites are these little face stickers I got from Artbox - don't you think they're fab?

I can't believe how cheap they are too - £1.20 or something silly like that. The thing I love about them is that they're made of this soft 3-dimensional kind of rubber or gel that makes them stand slightly off the page, but they're still really discrete. 

There is literally a face for every mood! I also like to draw little bodies and hair for them to add a little bit of extra personalised expression. Check out some of my pics to see how I have been using them in my Filofax and Midori.

Here are all my smileys praising the lord and getting excited because I thought that they were exclusive to Paperchase, and when Paperchase stopped selling them I thought I'd never see them again! But then a wonderful reader informed me that Artbox sell them - phew...




...and here is my queen smiley - yes I do believe I was feeling rather royal that day...




Fun huh? Get yours...

Artbox Kawaii Shop

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed your smiley drawings. They made me giggle lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, thanks! Glad they made you smile :) x

      Delete

Thanks for your comments and getting involved! :)