Filofax Set up - The Original (personal, patent fuchsia)


Just want to walk you through my current Filofax set-up. I am using the Filofax Original in personal size, patent fuchsia.

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE


I really do like this filofax - I love the outside design, the colour, the leather, and how it feels when I am holding it - but there are a number of features I do not approve of, and if you are interested to know what they are you can WATCH MY OTHER VLOG, but I must warn you it is a bit of a rant.

I tried to balance the negativity with another, more positive review, where I shared some of my attempted solutions. You can VIEW IT HERE.

So this is just a simple walkthrough, for those of you who may have watched those videos and are more interested in my set-up, and having a nose at what I've actually got in there. I have only just started to use the planner, so you can expect more videos as it develops.

Thanks for watching.



Don't forget to Subscribe
in the Sidebar


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and getting involved! :)

Never Miss A Post...