Handmade Sketchy Watercolour Stickers
How To Make Your Own Planner Stickers Without A Printer
Not everyone is an artist though so keep it simple, and if you really do suck when it comes to drawing or painting, just flip through a magazine, you are sure to find some fun designs to cut out for your stickers!
I experimented with some watercolour paintings of butterflies and nature-themed doodles, some sketchy crow drawings, handwritten quotes, inspirational words, and some fun expressive face characters so that I can show what mood I'm in.
Homemade Sticker Supplies (No Printer Or Cutting Machine)
- Baking Paper
- Clear Packing Tape (I went for extra wide)
Method | Making Journal Stickers At Home
- If you use thin paper your stickers will be more flexible and less likely to unstick if your pages bend
- If you use thicker paper (like cartridge paper) your stickers will feel and look more premium
- Less textured paper will look better underneath the clear tape
- Make sure you use high-quality tape so that it is nice and sticky
- Only use your own designs if you intend to sell your stickers like me
- Don't expect to make any profit - the time it takes to design, make and cut them all out will depress you if you have to do it over and over and over again. Unless you are crazy like me. If you want to start a sticker business I'd suggest getting a printer and cutting machine and design your stickers digitally
- Get your kids involved! This makes the perfect rainy day project :)