Forget Kindle covers – use a Flex by Filofax!


I use my A5 Flex by Filofax as a portable writer's desk which houses my writer's notebook, my personal journal, and my Kindle eReader. The multifunctional nature of the Filofax Flex makes it a great Kindle cover too!


This is an older post and sadly Filofax don't make the Flex anymore. But I hope that you still enjoy the nostalgia of this post and others I have published about the Flex by Filofax.


Read more about my portable writer's Flex-desk here - How I use my Flex by Filofax


How I use my Flex by Filofax as a Kindle cover


I like to keep my Kindle with my writer's notebook because I always forward articles from the web straight to my Kindle using a Kindle 'push' extension on my Chrome toolbar.

I also email all of my edited manuscripts straight to my Kindle so that I can read through them as if they are eBooks, which is a much nicer experience than reading a word doc on my laptop.

It's so useful to have access to all of my research and written work while I am out and about, taking notes on buses and in coffee shops.

I would suggest always storing your Kindle eReader in one of the inside pockets of the Flex, to make sure it doesn't accidentally slip out and fall to the ground when you are carrying it about with you or taking it out of your bag.

If you are contemplating getting yourself an eReader I would definitely suggest getting a Kindle. I love mine to bits.





Have you read my fun Flex By Filofax Review in which I list all of the things I would love to improve about the Filofax Flex?



Short but sweet, see you in the next one!









Loved it and want more?




2 comments:

  1. Zara - Thanks so much for doing this post! I have yet to buy one; was hoping that you might respond re: my question on the Fire fit. Thanks for researching it! Well, reading all of your posts about the Flex had convinced me that I *need* one. I love the way that you are using yours and can't wait to get my own and I'd be happy to drop you a line to let you know how it goes with my new purchase!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome - thanks for inspiring it! I try to respond to all questions, so if I'm taking my time its probably because I'm doing my research or writing up a post on the topic :)

      Looking forward to hearing about your new Flex...

      x

      Delete

Thanks for your comments and getting involved! :)

Never Miss A Post...