Filofolios - How to make a mini portfolio using a Filofax & Moo business cards

Find out more about Moo Printfinity


When I love two great brands like Filofax and Moo business cards, it doesn't take long before I'm thinking of ways to combine the two. I may just have come up with a brilliant idea – a crazy, but truly brilliant idea. Keep reading to find out how you could use a Filofax and Moo business cards to create your very own portable mini portfolio for your creative business.



Are you an artist, a designer, or an illustrator?  Do you create or sell your own products or services? Are you a cupcake artist or pet portrait artist? Do you design and make your own hand-crafted purses?

Most importantly, do you have too many Filofaxes or extra planners you don't use, or are you trying to find an excuse to purchase yet another?  

Well, I think I may have the answer to your dilemma, and a creative solution for all you Filofax-lovin' Freelancers.


How To Make A Portfolio Using A Filofax


I'm always trying to think of new ways to use my Filofaxes.  I have four of them so far, and keeping four diaries of various sizes would be a sure route to madness and insanity - believe me, I've tried!


I've recently gone self-employed and I am currently making hand-crafted jewellery to put pennies in my pocket. I needed a way to keep with me samples of my jewellery when I am out and about, just in case I happened to pass by potential clients or shops I might want to supply to.

Well, how about this for a stroke of genius?

Why not make a mini portfolio using Moo business cards?


How to make a Filofancy 'Filofolio'


  • Get yourself a beautiful Filofax of your choice – go for pocket-sized or slimline Filofax to fit nicely into your handbag.
  • Put it all together and what do you get? A very cool, very portable, mini-image portfolio or product catalogue!


I know, I know... You can thank me later :)


Why use Moo business cards?


Moo provides this GREAT Business Card Service called 'Printfinity' where you can have a set of very attractive and professional business cards made for you.

What sets this company apart from others is that you can order a set of 50 cards and each card can have a different design of your choice printed on it!

This means that you can essentially create a mini-portfolio of your products to take around with you in you pocket. You will never be unprepared when it comes to promoting your business and products again.

Moo have already initiated this idea on their website. You can go and have a look for inspiration and more creative ideas on how to use moo business cards.

This is what they say:

"We developed Printfinity to help brands and businesses show off what they do. It’s a great way to feature lots of products, designs and images all in one pack. And it’s award-winning too – we’re proud that our printy invention has been recognised by Her Majesty The Queen."


But my unique, and if I may say so, totally genius idea is that by combining Moo business cards with a beautiful Filofax binder, you can create a truly personal and attractive little portfolio or product catalogue to take about with you in your handbag!

And you can also keep your standard business cards in there too, ready to hand out to your new clients once they have fallen in love with every image in your Filofolio.

God, I love it when inspiration strikes. 




Tell me what you think in the comments below – I LOVE to read your comments and I always respond, even to new comments on old posts :)



See you in the next post!









Loved it and want more?




8 comments:

  1. OMG! That's a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that is fantastic!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, yes I have truly been inspired :) x Thanks

      Delete
  3. Brilliant idea & thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post with great info. I was just searching for the plastic business cards best designs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I have left this blog a bit bit dormant recently, I think a New Year's resolution is being inspired...

      Delete

Thanks for your comments and getting involved! :)

Never Miss A Post...