Did You Know Filofancy Is On Instagram?


So excited to celebrate Filofancy's first humble milestone on Instagram... We've finally got to 100 Followers!

It's true, Filofancy has been on Instagram for ages... but the account had been left sad and neglected for some time. I decided to change that. 

Recently I have been taking a more consistent and thoughtful approach to posting content on Instagram and engaging with other accounts, and it looks like it is paying off. It was very satisfying to see the number "100" appear at the top of my Instagram account this weekend.




To celebrate reaching my first 100 followers, I thought I would share a blog post showing some of my recent Instagrams posts, hoping to entice you to head over to Instagram and follow me too.



I am very much enjoying the houseplants theme that is emerging in my new planner. I absolutely love plants... perhaps even as much as I love planners. So it makes sense to merge the two and helps to make me feel more at home in my new planner, which I am still getting used to.

I am trying to think of a section that I can add to my planner that is dedicated to my houseplants. If you have any ideas let me know in the comments!



My pets (especially my cat Figpig) like to photobomb my planner pics. Often I don't notice that there is an animal limb or nose in the photo until I come to edit them, so I am learning to integrate my pets into the content instead of reshooting. 

Above you can see my naughty cat's paws. He was told off for walking all over my planner whilst I was trying to photograph it, and he clearly resorted to ruining my pic with his paws. But it actually turned out quite cute so I didn't crop them out.

I am attempting to develop a bit of Instagram aesthetic by utilising attractive props that have nothing to do with planning whatsoever. Then later I attempt to link it in to make it sound like including the prop was totally intentional. 

The shot at the top of this blog post of my planners stacked on a dish, for example, is very cute, but also quite random. So I clumsily attempted to connect the concept of a "platter of planners" to the fact that it was posted on Sunday when I should have been enjoying a Sunday roast or platter of chicken, but of course, being a crazy planner girl, I am enjoying a platter of planners (geddit?) 

I guess there is a reason that I have not been hired in any creative marketing kind of role. My ideas are a bit far-fetched.



I hope you head over to enjoy a daily dose of planner pics from me. I will be posting all sorts, from decorated planners to functional inserts, so you can get plenty of ideas for your own planner. I'm am even trying to get my head around Instagram Stories, Reels, and TV... Who knew social media was so complicated? 

Let me know in the comments what you like to see on your favourite Instagram accounts so that I can create more content that you will love.

I am also interested to know what your favourite planner content platforms are? Are you into the good old fashioned blog content? Do you enjoy watching planner flips and set-up videos on Youtube? Do you need a daily dose of #plannerlove on Instagram? Are you a "Facebook Groups" kinda person? Or are you super trendy (and young) and it's all about TikTok? 

At the moment Filofancy is purely a blog and Instagram account, with a very dormant Youtube account! 


Thanks for reading and commenting... feel free to share this post if you enjoyed it x

If you are thinking of purchasing any Filofax products and you have enjoyed reading my blog, click here to be taken to the Filofax website, and I will receive a lovely bit of revenue (at no extra cost to you) on any purchases that you make. Your support is always appreciated! 

Thank you, Zara M. | Filofancy, Life On Paper

Images & Illustrations by Zara M.

2 comments:

  1. Plan with bee on Etsy has a plant care printable pack I think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura :D Ooh, thanks for the tip, I will head over and see if it inspires me! Keep up the great work on your Insta-feed, yours are my fave posts to pop up on my feed, Zara xx

      Delete

Thanks for your comments and getting involved! :)

Never Miss A Post...